If you are looking for a spectacular powerphone, here are the best options. iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy M13, Oppo Reno 8 and more.
No one wants a phone that dies on them during the day. In fact, nowadays, one who falls on his death bed even at night will find that it is labeled as an unacceptable phone, no matter how expensive it is. What everyone wants are cell phones with batteries that can last at least 24 hours of above-average usage. Yes, this is the era of powerphones and here we show you some of them.
So the battery life your smartphone offers depends on several factors, including your usage. If you are a person who needs to use a smartphone most of the time, you need to have a phone with a long battery life to avoid charging it frequently. Battery backup is one of the most important features to consider when buying a smartphone. If you are a heavy smartphone user, here are some of the best options to buy. From iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy M13 to Oppo Reno 8, check out the list.
1. Samsung Galaxy M13: Backed by a 6000mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy M13 promises great battery life. According to the company, the device can offer more than a day of use on a single charge. The device comes with 15-watt charging support and is currently priced at Rs. 10,419 onwards on Flipkart. The phone runs on Android 12 operating system.
2. iPhone 13: The Apple iPhone 13 has a 3240 mAh battery and can last a day on a single charge. The phone (128GB storage variant) is priced at Rs. 62999 on Flipkart. The phone runs on iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 16.1 and A15 Bionic chipset.
3. Realme Narzo 50A: Realme Narzo 50A comes equipped with a 6000mAh battery and is said to offer great battery life. The smartphone also features a super power saving mode and comes with 18-watt fast charging. It also supports reverse charging, which means it can be used to charge other mobile phones and AIoT devices such as TWS headphones, smart bands, and smart watches. It is available at Rs. 11499 on Flipkart.
4. Samsung Galaxy M32 5G: The phone supports a 5000 mAh battery and offers good battery backup. The phone (128GB storage) is currently priced at Rs. 21390 on Flipkart. The phone has a 48MP quad camera on the back and is equipped with a 6.5-inch display.
5. Oppo Reno 8 5G: The phone comes equipped with a 4500 mAh battery and offers around a day of battery life on a single charge. Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1300 processor and 50MP triple rear camera setup. The phone is priced at Rs. 29999.